Friday 27 October 2017

A STUDENT FROM IVORY COAST BECAME A MILLIONAIRE IN 1 MOMENT


Recently, news appeared about the incredible win in the bookmaker “Mostbet”. The lucky winner was a student from Szeged, Ivory Coast. With just 10$, he managed to win over 200,000$, which is incredible result! His bet was made on multiple events, which included 13 matches with odds of 22968.01, which allowed him to receive such an incredible sum of money! We were able to take an exclusive interview with him.

- Hello. Please tell us about yourself.
Hi, I am just an average teenager, a student. I am unemployed and my parents help me with money, or rather used to help me.
- When did you start to bet on sports and how?
One day I came across advertising for MostBet, they had excellent bonus on 1st deposit. I had nothing to lose, and I decided to try betting.
- Interesting. Please tell us more: How did you manger to win so much money?
In fact, everything is simple. It can be anyone, without exception! We just need to adhere to the main rules:
1. Pick a correct bookmaker, I heard of many cases when people won much greater sums of money than I did, but because they played with a wrong bookie they were deprived of their winnings. Therefore, I believe that this is the most important factor! Personally, I made a choice in favor of the Mostbet bookmaker. They have best odds on the market and really cool bonuses.
2. Choose a sport you understand
3. Make bets and you will definitely win!
if you want to ask me any questions about betting,
- Thank you very much for the interview!

Source:Tv3news/Noweapongh


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Entertainment News

Search

Powered by Blogger.

Blog history

news

Recent story

Ucoms Tescon President Elect Hon. Justin Nkrumah gives report on the just ended Extraordinary Delegates Congress

*REPORT FROM THE EXTRAORDINARY NATIONAL DELEGATES CONFERENCE* The extraordinary national delegates conference was held on 17th Decem...